Saturday, May 28, 2011

Toshiba Camileo P30 video review (HD)

Toshiba Camileo P30 video review (HD) Tube. Duration : 3.17 Mins.


I have a Canon XH A1 that I was very happy. Unfortunately I think it's too big to carry around for movies to travel and leave family and friends. So I bought a tiny camera that shoots in 1080p HD. I can take this camera with me everywhere! I can not (perhaps a little 'big for some pants, but it is certainly small enough for the jacket) pocket. If you buy you also get: a tiny tripod, a handful of cleaning the lenses, HDMI cables, RCA cablesLink TV, battery, charger and a small bag. Toshiba Camileo to get everything for only P30 and 1600NOK ($ 270). I am very satisfied with this new camera! Hope that the test soon, and thanks for entering! :)

Tags: Small, camcorder, pocketcamera, 1080i, High, Definition, Consumer, camera, cake

tefal clipso pressure cooker kingsford grills rawlings messenger bag

No comments:

Post a Comment