Friday, June 17, 2011

How to Make a Myspace Layout 2.0

How to Make a Myspace Layout 2.0 Video Clips. Duration : 16.80 Mins.


Click To Tweet this video: How clicktotweet.com a custom layout for Myspace Myspace 2.0 points! In this tutorial with Adobe Photoshop would do a background myspace banners and 2.0. Watch the video for more information. ;] * Note: This does not work with MySpace Music is working! If you have a myspace account 1.0, In this video learn how to make a custom layout myspace 1.0, but beware, the video is terrible, I did a year ago. www.youtube.com Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com link toWebsite: octogfx.com upload images OctoPic octopic.com connect my MySpace myspace.com Adobe Photoshop Trial www.adobe.com web site banner code: www.createblog.com for some great characters Go To: dafont.com For some Great Photoshop Brushes Go brusheezy.com If you also want your navigation bar changes color to match Your MySpace layout, then check out this link to find out how www.avirtualexit.com If you want to hire me, you have a custom Myspace layout, send me an e-mailOn TechSupportGoneBad@Hotmail.com. Prices start at $ 80. * For those of you scared by the price: You obviously know nothing about graphic design. Normally, the average price for a Myspace layout is about $ 150 - $ 250 80 dollars is cheap as it gets. Here's the link to my portfolio, see my work once, you will probably think twice before posting a comment on Rude prices I charge. octogeek.carbonmade.com and is also not as you pay $ 80, and I will send you a Myspace layout to finish...

Keywords: how, to, make, custom, myspace, layout, for, 2.0, new, background, image, banner, tsgb, techsupportgonebad, tech, support, gone, bad

campmaster tents tramontina pressure cooker

No comments:

Post a Comment