Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Blackmagic Intensity Shuttle | Best Rendering Settings | Sony Vegas 7 + 9 Tutorial

Blackmagic Intensity Shuttle | Best Rendering Settings | Sony Vegas 7 + 9 Tutorial Video Clips.





New Updated Render Settings! Did a new video since I got the new Shuttle so I wanted to show what I do and how I record and render. I wanted to redo this video since I give some settings specifically for Hauppauge HD PVR. These settings will work great overall for all HD capture card and could possibly a template for Dazzles as well. This will work for sure on theBlackmagic Intensity Pro and Blackmagic Intensity Shuttle since these are what I used. There's not much difference between the old video and this one but I wanted to make it all over again. I go over settings in Sony Vegas 7.0 and also Sony Vegas 9.0 and give you render settings for both MainConcept AVC/AAC (.mp4) and Windows Media Video (.WMV) To let you know, I prefer the WMV format now! :) If you have any problems or questions, feel free to message me and I will help you out. Also feel free to message me your video so that I can check out the quality you got and if there's anything else with the video, we can go from there! :) Thanks for watching. Remember to leave a Comment, Thumbs up (Like) the video TWICE, Favorite, but most importantly, Subscribe to my page!!! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Follow me on Justin.tv for Live Streams every Friday @ 10 PM CST: justin.tv Want to help me out? Upload my Promo! dl.dropbox.com TAGS: a game in paradize episode machinima sports respawn machinimarespawn machinimasports storm crash salvage overgrown bailout dlc stimulus map ...

Keywords: Blackmagic, Intensity, Pro, shuttle, hauppauge, hd, pvr, Sony, Vegas, Best, Rendering, render, HQ, Settings, setting, tut, tutorial, bmi, versus, vs, Hauppage, paradizecityz, capture, card, compressed, uncompressed, 264, faq, high, quality, def, definition, free, for, all, cod, mw2, gow, gears, of, war, modern, warfare, call, duty, infinity, ward, epic, xbox, 360, ps3, pc, tatical, nuke, headshot, superman, spiderman, clutch, gameplay, tips, tricks, youtube, help, color, correction, colour

nostalgia electrics mini chocolate fondue fountain kolpin atv stealth exhaust system

No comments:

Post a Comment